Opportunity to Develop a Career at Young Eyes
Opportunity to develop a Career – talk to us
soon at Young Eyes Optometrists
We are looking to expand our team. If you are a motivated individual who is interested in joining a stimulating workplace, we’d love to hear from you!
Who are we?
We are an independent family-owned optometry business based in Young. We have a keen focus on providing holistic patient-centred care.
We place a high value on customer service and achieving the best outcomes for our patients. We place an emphasis on the continual upskilling and ongoing career development of our team.
You will join a team who enjoys their work and is committed to their customers.
- We are seeking a full-time employee (35 - 38 hours per week).
- 4 day week if you wish
- This is a customer facing role and will involve significant interaction with clients.
- You will work together with other experienced optical dispensers gathering patient histories and pre-screening of patients using optical equipment.
- We offer a strong team environment with support and encouragement to develop your career.
The Right Candidate
- You enjoy working with people.
- You will need to have competent computing skills.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- You must be highly organised and willing to take direction.
- If you like the role and want it to be a career? we can allow you to upskill and undergo professional development supported by Young Eyes. You can if you wish undertake Accredited Training Certificate IV in Optical Dispensing. Click here for more information: https://acod.edu.au/
To apply please respond with your Cover Letter and CV enclosed via email to
Applications close 29th February 2024.
Young Eyes Optometrists
178 Boorowa Street
Young NSW 2594
www.youngeyes.com.au | email@example.com