Laser surgery may be the perfect solution to correct vision. At Young Eyes Optometrists, we can assist you in finding out if you are suitable for laser surgery, The requirements below are an indication if you are likely to be suitable:
- Persons over 18 years of age with no change in their prescription recently.
- Persons affected by short-sightedness, long-sightedness, astigmatism or presbyopia.
- You don’t have dry eyes, kerataconus, previous eye surgery or injury or significant scarring or thinning of the cornea.
- Good general health No treatment with medications that including steroids or immuno-suppressants
- No significant scarring of the cornea.