State of the art technology
At Young Eyes Optometrists, we combine highly skilled professionals with state-of-the-art optical technology. We take the time to assess your eye health and vision.learn more
Prevent delayed learning
80 per cent of our information that we gain comes through our eyes. So it is especially important that your child’s vision is assessed during their schooling years. Poor vision can lead to learning difficulties.learn more
Look good and feel great
At Young Eyes Optometrist we want you to look and feel great in your new glasses. We have something for everyone from our extensive range of designer frames from Europe and America.learn more
Young Eyes Optometry - passionate about eye health
We are a leading, innovative optometry practice based in Young NSW and have been servicing neighbouring communities such as Boorowa, Cowra, Forbes, Harden, Temora, West Wyalong and Yass for more than 16 years.
Here at Young Eyes we proudly provide clinical excellence and quality eye care solutions for every member of your family.
Our customers and their eye health needs are at the centre of all we do and we have a belief that each patient is unique and deserves the finest possible attention.
Young Eyes is committed to giving back to the community and a proud sponsor of the Young Regional School of Music and Junior Sportsperson of the Year.
Why Choose Us?
Local, Community Eyecare - We are proud sponsors of community events because we’re passionate about your wellbeing.
Family Oriented - We are a family owned practice with strong family values
Behavioural Optometry - We are passionate about correcting your child’s vision naturally.
Large range of Brands - Choice of Frames and Sunglasses from all over the world.
High Quality - Lens coatings endorsed by the cancer council to preserve your eye health
Lifetime Glasses Servicing - On the spot adjustment and clean for the lifespan of your eyewear.
Personalised Frame Consultant - One-on-one frame consultations to ensure you find the perfect fit.read more
Our website allows you to order your contact lenses from the comfort of your own home and they will be delivered directly to your door! Follow the steps below and if you have any problems or questions give us a call on 02 6382 4000.
- Go to https://www.youngeyes.com.au/buy-contact-lenses
- You can filter the results by
- Usage Type (daily, fortnightly or monthly)
- Supply Amount (3, 6 or 12 months)
- Click View Product to select your contact lenses (ensure you select the correct supply amount)
- Next, select whether you need right eye, left eye or both eyes supply and click Add to Cart
- You will select both eyes unless you wear different types of lenses for each eye (e.g. astigmatism in one eye and sphere is the other)
- You will now automatically be directed to the checkout
- If you need to order more contact lenses, click on the Buy Contact Lenses heading and repeat steps 2 and 3
- Click Checkout and enter your details
- Ensure the patients name is complete (as this is how we will match you to your script)
- Double check your postal address is correct as this is where your contact lenses will be sent
- Click Continue and you will be prompted to confirm your order and choose free delivery to your door or pickup from Young Eyes
- Click Confirm Order and you will be prompted to enter your payment details
- Enter your payment details and click Submit Payment, your payment will be processed, and your order will be sent to us
- You will receive a confirmation email from us and from Stripe to confirm your order and payment have been received
- You will receive your contact lenses to your door (generally within 5 business days) or if you chose pickup you will receive a message when they are ready to collect from Young Eyes
Get the most out of your Health Fund
WE SUPPORT REBATES FROM ALL HEALTH FUNDS.
If you have optical cover with your Health Fund, Young Eyes can help you get the most out of your annual rebates.
We can work closely with you to get great value from your Health Fund to further reduce the cost of your new glasses, prescription sunglasses and contact lenses.read more
178 Boorowa Street,
Young NSW 2594
Phone: 02 6382 4000