Changed Operating Conditions in Relation to COVID-19 May 2020
Doctors and health care providers urging people to keep appointments .
General practitioners, pharmacists and other health care providers across the Murrumbidgee region are calling for people to continue maintaining their routine health checks.
Young Eyes is encouraging our patients to contact us for an appointment if you are at all concerned about your vision.
We have implemented the following infection control measures:
• Weather permitting, please leave our front door open so that you are not required to touch the door to enter or exit.
• We are limiting people accompanying patients to consultations (essential persons only).
• We are regularly wiping down surfaces, that you may touch while you are here at Young Eyes with hydrogen peroxide and soap.
• We will have hand sanitizer available at the front desk for your use.
• Please allow 1.5 to 2 meters space between you and us where possible.
• The space between our furniture has been increased to allow effective social distancing.
• If Janine feels it is needed, she may wear a mask and ask her patients to wear one as well.
While it is best to stay at home to stop the spread of COVID-19, Janine would encourage you to come and see us if you feel that your vision and health are at risk.