Relieving eye strain at the end of the day
The increased use of our computers, smart phones and tablets is affecting our eye health in many ways. Some of the symptoms we may notice include loss of concentration, dry eyes, headaches, back pain and blurred vision. For many of us the checking of our digital device is the last this we do in bed at night and the first thing we wake to in the morning.
The good news is there is a new lens recently trialled at Young Eyes and now being marketed Australia wide which manages the eye strain and protects against the effects of blue light emitted from the screen.
The advantages of the EYEZEN range of lens include;
• Suitable for both adults and children when recommended
• Blocks blue light emitted from the screens which can cause poor sleep patterns in adults and children
• Filtering of blue light helps to improve contrast on your screen and may help reduce harm to the retina that can cause Macular Degeneration in later life
• Improved concentration by reducing strain in your near vision
• Less likely to have headaches and dry eyes by relaxing your vision at near
These new lenses will both protect and relax your eyes so you can enjoy your time on your digital devices.