Changed Operating Conditions in Relation to COVID-19
We are asking for your co-operation in the months ahead.
- We have removed magazines from waiting areas as they are difficult to keep clean
- Where possible, please leave our front door open so that you are not requires to touch the door to enter or exit.
- We are limiting people accompanying patients to consultations (essential persons only).
- We are regularly wiping down surfaces, that you may touch while you are here at Young Eyes with hydrogen peroxide and soap.
- We are starting to reduce bookings to minimise the number of people in our waiting area at any one time.
- We will try to have hand sanitizer available at the front desk for your use.
- Please allow 1.5 to 2 meters space between you and us where possible.
- The space between our furniture has been increased to allow effective social distancing.
- Janine may wear a face mask at times during consultations – please do not be alarmed, it is for everyone’s safety.
Thank you for your custom,
The Team at Young Eyes